This innovative full-service advertising agency is seeking a quick-thinking Planner to join their team.
Working closely with the Chief Strategy Officer as part of the strategy department, the successful Talent will act as a conduit between the agency and client.
- Develop creative, innovative communication strategy
- Work closely with the Strategy and Digital departments to ensure client solutions are explored
- Lead the development and delivery of strategic presentations
- Create reports for clients
- 5+ years of experience as a Planner
- Able to manage strategic and digital projects
- Passionate about and experienced with data, psychology and behavioural change
- Able to design and execute a range of digital and social strategies
- Knowledge of project management concepts, methodologies and tools including Trello, Asana and Slack
- Strong knowledge of branding and conceptual development for advertising
- Excellent problem solver and communicator
- Able to present information to a variety of audiences
No sponsorship available
For more jobs like this contact Claire via [email protected] OR head over to www.agencyiceberg.com.au/jobs