With expertise in the events, experiential marketing and activations sectors, our client is seeking a mid-weight level talent to join their boutique size team!
This integral role supports the General Manager and Senior Producer. You will be involved in the development and implementation of various campaigns for key accounts across the lifestyle, sport, beverage and food sectors.
This job is multi-faceted, combining project management and production skills. The successful mid-weight Event Producer will be involved in projects from start to end and liaise closely with key stakeholders, suppliers, brand ambassadors and contractors.
You will be working with a project team of collaborative minds, communicating and managing the processes and requirements for larger scale projects.
A clear understanding of the creative and event production processes is mandatory, as you will be required to write and assist with overseeing briefs for print, digital and video content.
– Overseeing end-to-end management of large scale activations
– Managing small – medium projects (end-to-end)
– Writing detailed and inspiring creative and supplier briefs
– Co-ordinating logistics and writing detailed event plans
– Client and stakeholder management
– Learning financial and budgetary management
– Promotional staff resourcing, scheduling and briefing
– On-site event management
– Regular communications with clients, suppliers and the internal team (including setting up regular WIPs)
– Learning of the development and management of timelines
– Previous agency experience is required for this role
– A minimum of 4+ years experience working within the experiential marketing or event industry as a Producer/Project Manager or Account Executive
– This role is not within the hospitality/event or banquets industry (experience within this sector is not related and will not be considered)
– Strong written and verbal communication
– Experience using Keynote and Powerpoint
– Experience in content generation/video production is advantageous
– Social media experience (advantageous but not essential)
– Current drivers licence
Sponsorship is not available for this role.
For more jobs like this contact Anna O’Dea via [email protected] OR head over to www.agencyiceberg.com.au/jobs