A full service agency that is at the intersection of data, media, customer experience and brand is looking for a Mid Weight to Senior UX Designer.
– Start date: As soon as possible
– Duration: 6-8 weeks
– Client: Automotive
Our client has recently delivered a new digital platform for one of their clients, in the automotive sector. They require the services of a mid-senior UX Designer to join a collaborative team working to refine the current offering and design and deliver a number of new features.
– UX/UI design – working closely with a content and visual designer to design and deliver ongoing improvements to platform experience.
– Development of new features across the Mazda Digital Platform – driving UI evolution through a review of analytics usage and feeding insights through to the development team
– Set up and run a series of UAT sessions to collect user insights and feedback and drive potential UX changes
Required Background and Skills:
– 3+ years of UX/UI or product design experience
– Experience with Lean UX, Rapid Prototyping and Double Diamond design frameworks
– Experience designing solutions across a variety of channels and experiences, i.e. apps, websites, ecommerce, social and Chat-bots.
– Integrating design research into projects and being prepared to take an innovative approach when the opportunity arises.
– Prioritising requirements/objectives, designing from insights, sketching, prototyping and sharing work to elicit feedback.
– Be comfortable articulating user stories/jobs to be done and developing innovative, human centred design concepts to address these
– Being able to interrogate analytics platforms to derive insights that can inform design decisions.
– Experience designing for mobile, tablet, desktop and responsive/adaptive platforms is essential. (bonus points if you know your way around Smart TVs, smart watches , and IoT devices too)
– Experience designing for; haptic feedback, accessibility, personalised experiences is highly desirable.
– Experience implementing and maintaining a design system language (DSL) or a pattern libraries are necessary.
– Be proficient across a range of design, prototyping and testing tools and platforms.
– Be a storyteller – A critical element of all our roles is to deliver insights about people and behaviour – verbally and visually – in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team.
– Works collaboratively and curiously.
– Takes ownership and responsibility for their work.
– Responds professionally to feedback and is able to admit mistakes quickly.
– Professional, flexible, and able to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
– Strong organizational, time management skills.
– Seeks out opportunities for self-development and continuing education.
– Develops and maintains open, honest and trusting relationships.
For more information contact [email protected]