- Global media & creative agency
- Fashion, retail & lifestyle brands
- ASAP start date!
Located in Melbourne’s inner City (south) fringe, this creative media agency is rapidly expanding and ready to appoint an Media Planner/Buyer to their team (Account Manager level).
Supporting the Business Director and working across various fast paced accounts, you will have the opportunity to work with Melbourne’s finest creative’s, strategists and media minds!
Day-to-Day duties will include:
– Being a key point of contact to stakeholders (internal & external), and present ideas/concepts
– Managing and mentoring a Digital Account Executive
– Researching past online campaigns and results, competitive actions, consumer behaviour and changes to the marketplace
– Understanding and interpreting research, market data and systems
– Generating and interpreting reports
– Sourcing global insights/ideas for communications options
– The successful Media Account Manager will be currently working within a media agency environment and have at least 4+ years experience of buying/planning
– Please note that this role is not a media sales role
– You are able to interpret data
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
– Understand the importance of confidentiality and attention to detail
– Communicates effectively to manage expectations and elevate challenges to ensure they are dealt with quickly.
– Immediate start is ideal!
Sponsorship is not available for this role.
More info available via Anna O’Dea ([email protected])