- A key leadership position
- Expanding digital company
- Social media, content & marketing services
An independent digital agency now seeks a senior leader to continue running their busy & highly successful company.
Leading by example and mentoring a team of 15+ marketing executives, graphic designers, editors, community managers, digital and account managers, the successful Digital Director will be fully involved in the development and implementation of all campaigns for key accounts across the beauty, lifestyle, beverage and food sectors. This job is multi-faceted, combining strong project management and strategic skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Full P&L management
– Team leadership (and leading by example!)
– New & organic business growth
– Writing detailed and inspiring digital briefs
– Strategises, creates, and executes comprehensive digital marketing initiatives aimed at driving online sales
– Implements digital solutions working across all internal departments, ensuring strong communication
– Creates performance metrics to measure success and conducts analysis to determine effectiveness, implementing change where needed based on the data
– Implements digital marketing strategies which includes email marketing campaigns, email promotions, email campaign set up, list segmentation, product selection, testing, delivery, and analysis
– Leverage metrics to prepare reports for management on online sales performance, marking efforts including ROI
– Oversees all client digital creative, production, media planning & buying (when required).
– Previous senior leadership experience within a digital or full-service agency environment
– Previous P&L management experience is desirable
– A minimum of 8-10+ years experience working within the digital marketing industry, with a minimum of one year as senior leader is desirable
– End-to-end digital marketing campaign management experience
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
Sponsorship is not available for this role.
More jobs like this at http://agencyiceberg.com.au/jobs/