An agency specialising in digital strategy for music, events and entertainment clients is looking for a Digital Account Director to join a vibrant 22-person team.
If you have experience in social media, digital marketing and strategy, this could be the job for you.
– Management of existing clients: developing relationships and creating new businesses, pitching, creating proposals and representing the agency in client meetings
– Able to create and develop proposals and pitch documents
– Project management: Manage key deliverables for social media and content campaigns with brand clients, across Digital/Performance, Social, Content & Creative
– Able to manage a team of 2 or 3 persons
– Work closely with the commercial manager, studio manager, content and creative teams to deliver the projects on time and on budget to produce the highest quality work
– At least 6 years of experience in a similar role, as a Digital Account Director / Digital Account Manager with an agency background
– Experience with clients in the lifestyle – music industry
– Google Adwords and Facebook Blueprint certifications is a plus
– Experience with web applications and software such as: WordPress, Photoshop, video editing software, Google Tag Manager
For more roles like this, head to: http://agencyiceberg.com.au/jobs/