A full-service communications agency is looking for a Community Manager to support their team. The Community Manager is responsible for managing and cultivating social communities, in addition to developing and executing best practice content on various social media channels.
Reporting to the Content Strategist you will drive content development, community management and project management for your designated clients.
The Community Manager needs to be able to juggle multiple deliverables at any time, assist with ongoing analytics and monthly reporting, and also have input into the strategic direction of a client’s content and/or social strategy.
– Content development: Research, write, develop and produce content for social platforms that are on point with strategy.
– Community management: Responsible for day-to-day management of specified social communities
– Digital Producing: Help drive and manage the content delivery process
– Contribute creatively in brainstorms, follow direction from senior staff members and accept feedback and advice in a positive manner. Make constructive changes where required.
– Work positively in the interest of the company’s well-being taking all precautions to protect the company’s interests and exposures.
– A minimum two years of community management experience.
– Proficient understanding of the social media space and key platforms.
– Detailed knowledge of reporting metrics.
– Basic experience managing client relationships.
– Ability to plan work load effectively being highly organised with strong attention to detail.
– Ability to build and maintain professional business relationships.
– Skill in contributing, developing and presenting proposals to clients.
– Ability to negotiate effectively and tactfully.
– Ability to execute projects with appropriate guidance.
– Assist and contribute where business planning, strategy and or other maintenance activities are discussed and generally contribute to the overall success of the company.
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to pivot quickly from one task to another based on shifting business needs
– Willing to expand core digital and social skills
– Ability to work with – and take direction from – all team members and work autonomously as required
– Demonstrate persistence and tenacity in following through to achieve desired results
– Research and identify social media best practices and relevant brand examples within the space and share with internal teams and client where applicable
For more info on this role, email [email protected]