Are you ready to get your foot in the door of the social media industry? Do you have an interest in the digital, design and advertising employment industries?
We’re looking for a Communications & Administration Intern to assist the Digital Marketing Manager at Agency Iceberg Recruitment. This is a newly created position and will work closely with a Social Media & Content Intern within the digital marketing team. We are seeking an Intern who is also interested in gaining digital marketing, content and administrative experience.
The successful Communications & Administration Intern will need to have a healthy curiosity for the Australian digital landscape and have previously worked / interned in a digital, marketing, PR or advertising agency / client-side office environment.
The successful intern will be an invaluable support member of the digital team, with responsibilities including:
– Assisting with the creation of e-newsletters
– Coordinating, creating and scheduling newsletters and managing recipient databases
– Assisting with website content management
– Assisting with data entry, talent list management and basic digital asset creation
– Assisting with job ad creation and posting, resume screening and recruitment administrative support
While not mandatory, it will be an added bonus if familiar with tools such as: Salesforce, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Schedugram, Canva and WordPress.
Agency Iceberg is dedicated to finding the right cultural fit and has a dog friendly, flat structured, welcoming office! This paid internship will be part time working 2-3 days/week for a duration of 6 months.
If interested, please email [email protected] with the following:
– Your CV
– Your availability
– Why you feel you would add value to the Agency Iceberg team!
This role would suit a switched on Talent who is currently studying Marketing, Communications, Digital, Public Relations or Advertising.
Only successful Talent will be contacted directly.