An international full service digital agency are looking for a Sitecore CMS Solutions Architect.
This is a dual role opportunity where the ideal Talent will start out as a Developer working on enterprise grade scalable CMS platforms and over time they will be responsible for designing the architecture of each individual part of the system.
You will be spending half your time as Architect of CMS modules and systems and the other half as a Content Editor testing the architecture.
The CMS architect will be responsible for the creation and communication of architectural solutions for the main CMS domain. The CMS architect will participate and provide leadership guidance in the system architecture, design, development, testing and validation phases. The Talent will not only strive to adopt technologies and design practices to produce solutions that are scalable, reliable and extensible but also work closely with the CMS management team ensuring that proposed solutions adhere to all usage requirements.
In the role ideal candidate will be responsible promoting component discoverability and complete reusability across the entire ecosystem and will be the troubleshooting go to person for the CMS editors team.
The Solutions Architect will provide architectural and technical direction to the development team enforcing and evolving design and development standards. The candidate needs a proactive attitude to continuous development and ongoing improvement of the platform demonstrating very high awareness of different business needs and requirements as well as technical challenges facing the CMS managers who are the end users for the solution.
CMS Solution Architect needs to be able to lead a medium size Site Core development team with experience, verifying production accuracy, completeness of projects by implementing comprehensive testing and sample data. The architect will work closely with the QA team ensuring all development production bugs are given enough focus and attention and are handled in a timely efficient manner.
1. Promote latest Site Core back-end technologies to to keep the development capabilities at cutting edge
2. Collaborate with the CMS Management team capturing end user requirements as well as with creative, UX, project managers and scrum masters ensuring the architecture solutions proposed are in full alignment and fully address client’s marketing calendar and wider objectives.
3. Analyze, review and refactor system architecture to increase efficiency or to adapt to new program and technology requirements.
4. Provide objective and contextual architectural leadership on the development of custom software, adoption of open source applications, system integrations, SaaS application as well as integration of different CMS applications with other systems in the overall enterprise ecosystem.
5. Connect Site Core CMS architecture to the business needs of the company by working closely with the leadership team.
6 Build and maintain the current-state and future-state CMS architecture views for the enterprise and take charge of ongoing development roadmap planning accounting for all known business needs.
7. Develop various artifacts as part of the CMS architecture, including implementation models, communications diagrams, application use case diagrams, migration and distribution diagrams etc.
8. Drive exemplar proof-of-concept and pilots that leverage our technology and establish baseline for other similar projects we can build on.
9. Monitor market and technology trends along with vendor strategies and determine potential impacts on our CMS ecosystems.
10. Develop, document, and present recommendation proposals including selection criteria, evaluation, analysis of options, different tradeoffs, justifications and final selections.
– 3 years experience in the similar role
– Experience in agile software development methods, specifically providing architecture leadership as part of an agile organization
– Experience with services-oriented architecture and supporting technologies, defining services, establishing the service usage patterns within the enterprise including
– Continuous learner able to adapt quickly to new technologies in a challenging and fast moving environment
– Strong intellectual curiosity and desire for excellence around leading teams by example, building products, supporting development, and scaling up
– Ability to quickly establish credibility with multiple technical stakeholders, product owners, scrum masters and other team members
– Capable of planning and executing on both short-term and long-term goals individually and with the team. Able to incorporate strategic objectives, commitments, and day-to-day tasks seamlessly
Sponsorship is available for this role.
For more info on this role, get in touch with [email protected]