This leading creative Events company is now seeking a motivated mid-level Associate to join their mid-size team of Event Producers.
Renowned for delivering national campaigns for blue-chip consumer and corporate brands, you will have the opportunity to work across large scale projects and deliver exceptional brand experiences through creativity and collaboration. Reporting into the Executive Producer, you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of multiple projects, whilst overseeing and guiding coordinators and interns.
- Manage the day-to-day servicing of clients and projects
- Work closely with and support the senior management team
- Assist with developing strategy for high profile brands
- Set up and manage the full life cycle of a project
- Previous event agency experience
- Integrated experience (production, events or experiential) with a focus on digital will be highly regarded
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working within an experiential or events agency
- Local event experience is desirable
- Keen ability to negotiate and mediate difficult situations
- Strong project management, budgeting and forecasting skills
- Previous experience delivering large scale projects is desirable
- Strong computer literacy, Microsoft Office (Mac based), and knowledge of InDesign will be highly regarded
- Must have Australian driver’s license.
More info available via Anna O’Dea ([email protected])