An existing opportunity is now available for an enthusiastic marketing Talent with previous activations, experiential or event production experience to join one of Australia’s fastest growing agencies!
This Account Manager role reports into a senior leader that will support, nurture and mentor you. Working across a mix of sport, FMCG, wellness and lifestyle industries you will lead your own accounts and also manage a Marketing Coordinator.
– Deliver digital and experiential marketing campaigns for existing and new clients
– Oversee the development, execution and evaluation of national projects
– Manage, mentor and lead junior staff members (and contract staff)
– Demonstrable understanding of experiential (live and digital), PR, media, social, events within a broader business context
– Understand emerging trends to generate ideas on how they can be applied to our clients’ businesses
– Production knowledge/experience to facilitate proposal development, briefing with production team and suppliers
– Write persuasive project documentations (reports, creative briefs, specifications, contact reports, reviews, proposal, letters) to a range of audiences including staff, clients and suppliers
Ideal skill set required:
– Previous BTL experience within an agency environment
– At least 3 years experiential marketing, event production or shopper marketing experience
– Local agency experience is desirable
– Previous project/campaign management experience
– Previous financial management skills including forecasting, reporting & reconciling
– Previous experience managing junior staff members
– Full driving license is desirable
– Sponsorship is not desirable
Successful applicants will be contacted directly.
For similar roles available, contact Anna O’Dea ([email protected])